Live In Staff Wanted for La Hamaca Hostel in Honduras
We are the Top Rated youth Hostel in San Pedro Sula, the second major city of the country and obligatory stop for all travelers. We are looking for fun energetic staff to join us.
If you can see yourself talking, helping or even drinking with our guests, and still be up earlier enough for breakfast than this is for you. We want new friends to join our family in this work exchange program. We are relatively small and new and we count with cleaning and cooking staff so the work we need from our volunteer is in other areas like customer service and direct contact and constant communication with guest.
You can also be part of our development project of Cusuco National Park. Our goal is to create sustainable local tourism infrastructure to make it one of Honduras top rated destinations. You will be able to lead groups to the mountains and help local villagers receive the foreigners. Read more about Project Cusuco.
- Welcome the guests
- Check in process for every guest that arrives (Ipad software)
- Check out process for every guest that leaves
- Supervising cleaning staff by inspecting all parts of hostel to maintain level of cleanliness.
- Opening and manage tab system (Ipad software)
- Arrange weekly calendar of reservations calendar
- But MOST important talk to guests, inform them about our services, be a friend!
- Free accommodation
- Free Laundry
- Spend your days off joining top rated tours for free
- Opportunities to run some of our independent tours with commission
- Plus in our work exchange program we do offer a salary of $300 a month
- Discounts in hotels, hostels & attractions all around Honduras.